F202 Car Head Up Display Vehicle-Mounted HUD Overspeed Warning OBD2 System
Difference between F01 and F02 Head Up Display
Product name F01 Head Up Display F02 Head Up Display Car Speed km/h km/h(default) & mph Temperature °C °C(default) °F Display Green, normal font Green+White, bigger and clearer font Projection Area Normal Bigger & Brighter Head Dissipation Ordinary Updated Circuit Board Ordinary Updated, more stable & better performance Power outage Automatic Compulsory
Our Automotive Head Up Display, which is abbreviated to HUD, short for Head Up Display, with the meaning of "Look-up display device", or "look-at-the-front-horizontally display device". When driving at a high speed, especially at night, the driver may look down at the instrument panel, which may cause accidents if urgent situation occurs right away and there is no time to take some effective measures. To prevent this situation from occurring, some high-end vehicles are equipped with head up display (HUD) system, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which makes it possible that the driver may not have to look down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of visual dead zone forward. This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. What's more important, it can enable the driver to read the data instantly without shifting his view, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
This is a multi-functional HUD product which is developed based on OBDⅡ interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance. The installation and adjustment test can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier and safer installation method.
Introduction to Functions
1. Function of the screen
1. Speed: The number can indicate the current speed.
2. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
3. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 100 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light turned on.
4. Gear shifting reminding: It will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
5. Overspeed reminding: the icon of overspead will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
6. Real-time one hundred kilometers/instantaneous fuel consumption：displays fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when the vehicle is moving, in L/100km.
7. Unit of kilometer：in the international system of units, kilometer/hour is commonly used, in km/h.
8. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches 12v, the caution light will light up to remind.
9. Buzzer mark: press the switch button to turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
Introduction to Operating Mode
1. The first time to use
When you have connected the HUD display, the OBD cable and the vehicle test diagnostic communication link (TDCL), start the vehicle and turn on the H202 power supply switch, then you will see the boot screen, after which "HUD" and the type "202" will be displayed.
After that, H202 starts to scan the vehicle communication treaty; the middle number shifts from 0 to 9 and scanning is done at the same time; the numbers indicate treaty type, 1-4 indicate CAN treaty, 5 and 6 indicate J1850 treaty, 7 indicates ISO treaty, and 8 to 9 indicate KWP treaty.
When the scanning is finished and the matching communication treaty has been successfully scanned, vehicle speed, rotate speed, instantaneous fuel consumption and buzzer status will be displayed on the main interface.
If the two treaty scanning are not successful, the middle number will be “000”, HUD will automatically enter into its dormancy status. Press any key at this time, HUD will be restarted, then start scanning again.
2. Normal use
2.1 Display of oil consumption:
Instantaneous oil consumption will be displayed at the upper right corner of the home screen. when the vehicle is motionless, the parameter indicated is steady state oil consumption (L/H). When the vehicle is travelling, the parameter indicated is dynamic oil consumption (L/100Km).
2.2 Display of vehicle speed, rotate speed, water temperature, battery voltage and alarming vehicle speed:
The current voltage, water temperature, alarming vehicle speed and vehicle speed can be displayed on the main interface, and the display of parameters can be shifted by using left or right key. Speed can be automatically displayed after displaying for 3 s.
2.3 Display of rotate speed
The display of current rotate speed is realized by process bar.
3. Key functions
3.1 “SET” key
3.1.1 Set status of buzzer.
3.1.2 After entering setting status, press the “SET” key means the setting contents will be saved.
3.2 “MENU” key
Press “MENU” key to enter the setting interface, when press it again, the set contents can be shifted.
3.3 “LEFT “and “RIGHT” key
3.3.1 Under displaying status, the “LEFT” and “RIGHT” key can be used to shift between the display of water temperature, voltage, vehicle speed and alarming vehicle speed.
3.3.2 Under setting status, the “LEFT” and “RIGHT” key can be used to adjust setting value.
After turning off the ignition key of the vehicle, HUD will enter the auto standby status; , when starting the engine by turning on the key, HUD can be started when pressing any key.
4 Reminding and alarm
During daily use, the H202 has the following reminding and alarm functions:
4.1 Gear shift reminding: when the rotate speed of the engine reaches 2500, the buzzer will alarm, and gear and process bar will flicker.
4.2 Overspeed alarm: when the speed of the vehicle exceeds the setting value, the icon will be lit, speed value will flicker, and at the same time, a sound will be given out.
4.3 Water temperature alarm: when the water temperature exceeds the setting value, the icon will be lit, water temperature value will flicker, and at the same time, a sound will be given out.
4.4 Voltage alarm: when the voltage exceeds the setting value, the icon will be lit, voltage value will flicker, and at the same time, a sound will be given out.
4 Setup menu
In the home screen, press the “MENU” key, and then you can enter Setup Menu when “EEE” displays. On the upper-right corner, the serial number of the menu item will be displayed. The figure below will display the present setting value. Press the “LEFT” key or the “RIGHT” key to adjust the setting value, and press "MENU" to shift to the next option. When you have finished the setting, press "SET" to save your modification.
List of the setting values:
01 On and off of the alarm sound: “0” for turning off; “1 “for turning on.
02 Overspeed alarm. When the speed of the vehicle exceeds this value, it will give an alarm.
03 Water temperature alarm. When the water temperature exceeds this value, it will give an alarm.
04 Voltage alarm. When the voltage exceeds this value, it will alarm.
05 Unit shift. Use “0:””1:” to shift the unit.(0 indicates unit in metric system, and 1 indicates unit in English system)
Preparation Before Installation and Use
1. Know the type of your vehicle. , only when the type of your vehicle meets the OBDII standards, can the HUD be normally used on your vehicle. Open the engine hood and find the paster below it (see the picture below), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then HUD can be installed. Check if there is a test diagnostic communication link (TDCL) under the steering wheel. (Most of the vehicles produced later than 2006 in China have been equipped with a TDCL)
2. Find out the 16 pin diagnostic link (see the picture below) of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line. As different types of vehicles have different positions for diagnostic link and some are relatively narrow, patch cord can be purchased.
3. Put the give-away non-slip mat at the flat place in front of the navigation bridge, and then you can place the host machine of HUD on it and adjust its location at any time.
4. The reflecting film should be pasted right above the H101 host machine and it should be able to reflect to the screen of the host machine..
Methods of pasting the film:
A . Uniformly water the place where the film will be pasted on ;
B . Rip off the covering layer of the film , and water both sides of it , and paste it to the right place.
C After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
D A few minutes later, the moisture inside the film totally evaporates , then you can finish this by wiping away the water and dust around.
Accessories of the Product
1. Host machine of HUD ×1 X1
2. Reflecting film ×1 X1
3. OBD connecting line ×1 X1
4. Instruction manual ×1 X1
5. Non-slip mat ×1 X1
6. Warranty card ×1 X1
Simple Fault Elimination
1. What to do when HUD can't be connected to the OBD connector?
Answer: Our product adopts OBD II standard connector. If it can't be connected to this connector, it shows that your vehicle is not compatible with this kind of connector.
2. What to do if it can't start up?
Answer: Please check whether you have installed the OBD II connector correctly, and whether you have turned on the power supply.
3. What to do if I can't detect the treaty?
Answer: Please turn on the HUD host machine while the engine is on, and ensure that the vehicle is matched to the OBD II standard.
4. What to do if the speed showed on the HUD is lower than that on the vehicle instrument panel?
Answer: Almost all the instrument panels on the vehicle can't show the right speed of the vehicle, and the speed on it is often 2-5％ higher than the real speed, which is mainly out of the consideration of safety. This can explain why people often don't get photographed when they drive at a speed as high as 140 KM/H. In fact, the real speed is only 120 KM/H.
5. What to do if there is no reminding sound for alarm？
Answer: Sound switch may be turned off. If the buzzer mark is displayed on the HUD, it means that the sound is on, otherwise the switch is turned off.
User Comment(Total 0 User Comment Num)
a) Items will be sent to all the countries over the world.This package will be sent by Hongkong Airmail Post,EMS,UPS or DHL.
b) Items will be checked carefully before sent out.
c) We will use air bubbles to wrap the items carefully.
Shipping Time:a) one business days for order processing after received the payment.
b) The shipping time is about 2 to 5 days via UPS DHL and EMS,15-30days via HK POST AIR to Worldwide
Note: We hope it arrive on time but since this is an international delivery, shipping time will be highly depended on the courier company and local customs/duties. Thank you for your understanding.
Return Policies:If you are not satisfied with your purchase .please contact us quickly, we can exchange one to you,but buyers is responsible for the returning shiping cost .
If you have any item proplem, just email us quickly, we will do our best to slove it in 24 hours, please don’t leave bad feedback before contacting us, it is not the best way to slove proplem. thank you!
If you want more items we can give you a little discout,thank you!
Our office hours are 24hours 7 days online service
Attention: PLZ leave your telephone number and address in detail when you take order in our website, it is very important to ship your order. (Customers from Brazil PLZ leave your Cutsom ID also, thanks!)