FVDI J2534 is a vehicle communication interface device that full compatible with SAE J2534-1 and partly compatible with SAE J2534-2. It supports most of vehicle communication protocols and can be used as PassThru device for many dealer level diagnostic software. And it can be used as a ELM327 device also, support most of ELM327 software.
FVDI J2534 Diagnostic Tool Highlights:
- a) High speed host communication. (3M bps)
- b) Stable host communication. (with RTS/CTS flow control)
- c) Automatically register software and no virtual machine needed.
- d) Online software update and keep software latest always.
- e) Online firmware update.
- f) USB/802.11 selectable host communication.
- g) Support ELM327 software by one device.
- a) Voltage & Current requirements
8~32VDC, 100 mA (max), 0.6 Watts @ 12 VDC
Note: protected against reverse battery polarity
- b) Vehicle Protocols
J1850 PWM(Ford SCP)
ISO11898 HS(500K BPS)
ISO11898 MS(125K BPS)
ISO15765 HS(500K BPS)
ISO15765 MS(125K BPS)
FEPS(Flash EEPROM Program Signal)
- c) Supported software for J2534
Ford IDS V110
Mazda IDS V108
- d) Supported software for ELM327
- e) Vehicle Connection
- f) Dimensions
H:22mm (0.87in) W:54mm (2.13in) L:76mm (2.99in)
- g) Weight 50g (1.76oz)
- h) Environmental Operating: -20ºC to 45ºC (-4ºF to 113ºF) at 15% to 85% RH